Subject: [Leica] OT: Weird TSA Luggage Search
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Mar 26 20:40:43 2008

I'm just back from flying down to Phoenix to assist my parents in getting
back home to Calgary. As usual, my girl's presented me with 'a list of their
demands' which I always get when I travel somewhere without them. One of the
list items I packed into my checked luggage for them was a multipack of
Canel's gum. The Canel's package consists of 50 or so individual cellophane
wrapped packages of a chicklet like gum not available here in Canada.

Well the good TSA people at Sky Harbor decided to cut open about a dozen of
these leaving the remains to be scattered in my bag. For some reason they
mostly opened the white (spearmint) packages?

I'm not sure why they did this as they didn't bother to enclose a note of
explanation. Funny, if a bit annoying.

Replies: Reply from jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (joe leung) ([Leica] OT: Weird TSA Luggage Search)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] OT: Weird TSA Luggage Search)