Subject: [Leica] Ted's Big Day
From: sc-photo at comcast.net (sandy carter)
Date: Wed Mar 26 15:45:10 2008

As for me, I'm without words to justify how elated I feel that my dear
friend and mentor is getting this kind of recognition. For those of you who
know Ted personally, you surely agree... For those of you who don't know
Ted, he is simply one of the kindest, most generous people I know. He
deserves this more than you know.

Warm regards to all of you LUGgers who support Ted with your kind words and
friendship.

sandy