Subject: [Leica] The Big Day!!! :-)
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Mar 26 10:33:33 2008

Ted: You'll do fine!  We're all rooting for you. If you get nervous, a few
deep breaths usually keeps it under control.  As Woody Allen once said,
85% of life is just showing up.

You richly deserve all the accolades they'll throw at you, so just smile,
say "Thank you," and enjoy your special day.

--Peter