Subject: [Leica] Another ZM lens on the horizon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 25 18:19:11 2008

> Marty, this is the best line I have read on the LUG for ages!
> Surely we CAN let Biogons be Biogons amongst friends.
>
> (non-native English speaking folks, please mail for explanation if needed)
>
> Cheers
> Geoff
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/

Biogons being Biogons is always a top priority in my scheme of things.

But a Biogon needs to not be a retrofocal lens.

A Biogon needs to be a real wide angle lens.

Otherwise as I go its just not a Biogon.
A Distagon maybe. A distanced Distagon.

Or an Estragon.

Nothing to be done.

Mark William Rabiner