Subject: [Leica] Re: Memory shock
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 24 11:53:16 2008

> There's a lawnmower museum in the Southport in the North-West of England.
>
> Steve
>

> On 24/3/08 04:54, "Larry Bullis" <kingfisher@halcyon.com> wrote:
>
>> Portland Oregon has a vacuum cleaner museum.

I believer there is a certain overlap between lawn mowing and vacuum
cleaning.

I for one used to be a professional lawn mower.

Once I went into a backyard I had to mow in the early Saturday morning which
was not very well kept up. Lots of weeds.
Thousands of dandelions. It was yellow with them.
And there was a buzz.
As on every single dandelion there was a bee.

I wondered what would happen if I even started up my lawn mower.

I figured I'd go into cataplectic shock soon and it would be all over
quickly.  But I didn't get one bite.

Because I was the biggest bee in the valley.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com