Subject: [Leica] Copper Wire
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Mar 23 11:43:20 2008

> It's also important to remember that there have been no new finds of
> silver for many decades, at least that's what a geologist friend tells
> me. A finite supply indeed. Maybe people will have to watch their old
> prints least thieves rip 'em off the wall for the silver!
>
> Adam

A lot of platinum on the moon I read last night.
Maybe there's silver too!?

I just search engined "Silver moon" and was inundated!:

Silver Moon Press
Silver Moon Brewing
Silver Moon Drive In in Lakeland Flo.
Silver Moon Big Band Orchestra

Somebody somewhere thinks "Silver" and "moon" go together like "Peanut
butter" and "jelly".

And if outer space doesn't work out they could try the bottom of the ocean.
It would be more difficult but worth a try.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Copper Wire)