Subject: [Leica] Well, I took them on Friday...
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat Mar 22 20:21:05 2008

Same orchard a day later.  Actually had some sunshine in the morning.  These
were taken just as the sun was peeking over the horizon.  Didn't capture the
orchard shot the way I wanted, but the close-up is OK.

Same setup:  Rebel XTi, 35-70/4 Leica lens, ISO 100

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/Orchard-at-sunrise_MG_3277t.jpg.h
tml
or http://tinyurl.com/2ula6a

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/Apricot-blossoms-at-sunrise_MG_32
81-crop.jpg.html
or http://tinyurl.com/3ex3fc

That was my last day of work, so probably won't be going back to that way
next week.  Hope some other orchards burst forth before we leave for Death
Valley next week.

Comments welcome

Aram

Checked by AVG.