Subject: [Leica] Ted DVD . :-(
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Mar 22 09:30:53 2008

Hi Ted, my DVD (at the old price) dropped through the letter box this
morning. After watching it I can only repeat what others have said. It's an
excellent program about a superb photographer. You should be very proud of
your achievements and the family and friends you are surrounded by.

To anyone unsure as to whether they should buy the DVD or not I can only say
buy it!

Steve