Subject: [Leica] Re:John Denver
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Mar 21 07:01:36 2008

Every camping trip we did with my family from the 70's to late 80's
consisted of John Denver being played in  the VW camper. ARGH!
How I hated Denver with a passion! I'm a metalhead, I need some Priest,Van
Halen, Maiden please! The invention of the walkman was a
savior! Seriously, "Country Roads" over and over was bit much.

Of course years later I had to wonder how my parents were going to take the
Denver death. After reading his book I was glad to see
that even a soft country star had his rockstar life metal moments.

Chris