Subject: [Leica] WAS: - John Denver NOW grandma! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Mar 20 19:18:42 2008

Tina said:

>> I just found out I'm going to be a grandmother again and am feeling very
old ;-)  More opportunities for photos though!<<<<

Hi Tina,

Congratulations grandma! Again! :-) Naw don't let it make you feel old. Yeah
I know what you mean, however when the new one comes along you'll sparkle
with youth and shoot tons of pictures!

We have 10 grand children and they're all grown up now, the youngest is 14,
not babies anymore. But when I get them around it's wonderful as I get youth
wired playing basketball with the six boys. I always make it a challenge
because they don't expect old G'pa to sink a ball or two. :-)

They become my perfect team and if I ever wanted someone covering my back
I'd have these boys as they're all over 6 ft. tall and well built!

But make me feel old?

Only when I watch them still playing while I take 5 for a rest! :-)

ted