Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Bargains
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 15:32:43 2008

Tina Manley <images@comporium.net> wrote:

> At 05:29 PM 3/20/2008, you wrote:
>>One set for B+W and the other set for Color?  Or is that only the film
folk
>>that set  the color of their cameras to their film type?
>>
>>Frank Filippone
>
> That's the way I used to use my M6's - the chrome one for slides and
> the black one for B&W film.  This is more for nostalgia and to tell
> the two cameras apart, but mainly because the chrome one was what was
> available!  I do have some chrome lenses that will look nice on it ;-)

I can tell my SL bodies apart by feel from the pattern of dings in the top
cover ;-)  and then there's always the mis-matched chrome & black repair
parts to tell them apart.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica M8 Bargains)