Subject: [Leica] turkey time again
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Mar 20 09:59:08 2008

Not only well done, but amazing...... I know I have asked before, and been
told. But how in blazes do you get that close to a wild animal that you need
a close up spacer?
The stalking is the most amazing part of Doug's photos, in my opinion.
Sure, the pictures are absolutely spectacular, but the skill required to do
it..... simply boggles my mind....!

I'm going to Descanso Gardens today, with Wife, M6TTL and a few lenses.

At least the flowers do not get wary and fly away!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] turkey time again)