Subject: [Leica] Re:Reuters : Bearing Witness
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Mar 20 07:32:11 2008

Great link - great images, narration and use of current multimedia
possibilities.

Serious questions:
Who's doing the censoring?
Does a "market" exist for this type of photo journalism?
Who would buy the magazine, newspaper, etc. which was filled with
this work?

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com