Subject: [Leica] IMG: Local Display
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Mar 18 22:10:56 2008

I am still exploring the capabilities of the Pentax Takumar SMC 50/1.4 lens
which I have had for a year or so.  While the local airport terminal is
getting an interior paint job, I found this Bobcat display in a convenient
spot to grab a shot with the existing flourescent light.  I would not have
enjoyed such an encounter in the wild.  The lens, which, in addition to
being sharp wide open, focuses down to 0.45 meters, and continues to impress
me.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Bobcat+Taxidermy.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols