Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yassaman, my sister
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Mar 18 16:02:56 2008

Yassaman is one of the prettiest 'senoritas' that we have met here. Since
Ali's picture was popular, we sent her to the Photobeautyshop as well. Ali
has got his original and this version with a little glamour makeover in his
gallery.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/platoali/friends/Yassamanglamour.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/3yjcyb
The original link has changed so I have replaced Ali's links in his original
post too.
Gosh I love the light and the pose that Ali has shown. Post some more, Ali.

Cheers
Geoff