Subject: [Leica] Springtime in Arizona, daybreak Aravaipa Canyon
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Mar 18 12:06:38 2008

On Mar 18, 2008, at 11:44 AM, Pablo Kolodny wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> I see now,
> wonder what other photographers would do to fight against Arizona's
> crispiness.

here the light was appealing,  but when the sun came up over the
canyon walls it was already well past true sunrise...

softer light is findable but only as you say, at sunrise and sunset...

here it  is shortly before sunrise...

http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/am

on the other hand one can shoot indoor, bw, hospital light...not easy...

:-)

thanks, Steve