Subject: [Leica] If The LUG Yearbook Wins, It'll Pay for the LUG Convention
From: jshul at (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Mar 18 11:09:36 2008

Just entered it

And if not, I've dumped thirty-five bucks on worse things.

Perhaps others on the list would want to try their hand as well.

Incidentally, if you're using nice original old-ish Leica lenses do consider
getting a CLA from Sherry Krauter.  She just did my early 70s Summicron 35
and Summilux 50--the difference is just sensational, and it was under $100

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA