Subject: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 15 19:07:48 2008

Tina offered:

Subject: RE: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD

At 10:03 PM 3/15/2008, Ted wrote:

>But what you don't understand is, at my age the groupies are all the sweet
little old ladies in their 70's & '80's with canes and walkers who keep

throwing their soggy "depends!"

Tina said:

TED!!  Now I have to clean my keyboard.  I spit tea all over it when I read
about the soggy Depends!  I told Tom and he's still laughing. I think you've
had enough Lagavulin tonight!

Tina<<<<<<

Hi Tina,

Sorry about the key board cleaning! :-)  But my life has changed with all
this movie adulation from the little old ladies. To the extent I'm going to
take over the front page of the "National Enquirer!" ;-)  Britney will have
to move over. :-) Or who ever is the "Tart of the Week!" I may need a touch
more Lagavulin! ;-)

Glad all is well down on the farm! And hopefully stays that way!

ted