Subject: [Leica] WEATHER ATLANTA AREA?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Mar 15 17:57:31 2008

At 09:52 PM 3/15/2008, you wrote:
>Hey any of you folks down in the south east part of the North American
>continent have any word with Tina?
>
>ted

Thanks, Ted.  We've been watching the weather all day and are under a
tornado alert until 1 AM.  So far, we've had some heavy rain but
everything else has gone around us.  There's really bad weather to
the north and south, but it has missed us.  It's amazing to watch the
weather map and see all of the red and yellow areas split as they
approach our farm.  We need the rain desperately but I can do without
the hail and tornados!  I hope everybody else is as lucky.  Harrison,
how is it in Tennessee?

Tina

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] WEATHER ATLANTA AREA?)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] WEATHER ATLANTA AREA?)