Subject: [Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat Mar 15 17:32:39 2008

My copy was postmarked on 3/3, the same day I sent Ted an order by
email.  It arrived here in Oklahoma City on 3/14....I think it took
longer to get here than it took to get to Australia or Spain. It was
definitely worth waiting for.

It is great.

A splendid documentary film about one of the best photographers and
nicest human beings I've had the pleasure and privilege to know.

Uncle Ted, really good on you....and of course to Irene, who did and
still does keep the whole operation (and you) going.  She really
deserves credit and kudos for best supporting role.

This is a 'must have' for those of you who haven't yet met Ted in
person.  The film makers 'got' him and it is just simply a treat to
watch. You'll be amazed, you'll be surprised, you'll laugh, you'll cry....

...and if you ever wondered why he keeps saying 'shoot from the shadow
side', now you will know.

--Bob

p.s.  He really was pretty handsome when he was young!  <g>

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Ted on Bravo TV DVD)