Subject: [Leica] always a new thought, well almost always
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Mar 15 09:22:39 2008

On Mar 15, 2008, at 3:18 AM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
> George, I guess these are found images, if that is the right
> description. I
> always feel slightly disquieted when I see the aquariums in Chinese
> restaurants. These decorative fish adjacent to the tanks stacked
> with live
> lobsters or similar for selection. I suppose that the context was only
> supplied by your accompanying description, but given that the
> pictures then
> called up that situation for me. Interesting.

Interesting indeed. What a game we play across continents! On the way
home I stop to pick up some chinese food for Ann and I - knowing I'll
have to wait a bit - I take the M8 along to pass the time and
practice focusing on moving objects and exotic colors. Time passes
quickly (actually time disappears altogether). The following day I
feel compelled to mount something on the blog; get a daily photoquote
and mix up last evenings fish snaps as the latest images from my life
and I cause disquiet in Aussie photographer - all in less then 24
hours - got to love the world we live in - virtual or not.

> Hope that's not carping on too much while I wrassel with the concept
> (just in case you thought I was in danger of over-thinking your pics)

Love your sense of humor and word play ;~)

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com