Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Wetzlar M6,Nikon 80-200/2.8
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Mar 14 11:26:02 2008

For Sale:

Leica Leitz Wetzlar M6 body(black) #1691xxx. Wetzlar engraved on top plate

Body is in good user condition, paint wear, rub marks,small scratches all
over. Some previous idiot owner attempted to repaint the baseplate with some
kind black paint which has rubbed off over the years to reveal the original
black paint on the baseplate.

Sent the camera off the Focal Point for a CLA a few years ago, but it's seen
some use as a backup to my M6 ttl. All speeds work great as well as the
meter. Will send pics on request.

$800

Nikon Nikkor 80-200/2.8 AF ED with tripod collar, this is still the current
80-200/2.8 in Nikon's catalog. Until the 70-200/2.8 VR came out this was
Nikon's top telephoto zoom.

Good user condition, body shows wear and marks, glass is clean but some dust
is noticeable inside glass, typical for Nikon lenses that have seen lots of
use. Front ring is missing one small screw but does not affect use. Comes
with user condition HB-7 hood.

$575

Metz 40MZ-2 Flash with Nikon SCA adapter. Good condition, seems to work fine
for an older flash.

$40

I'll ship free in the lower 48 Fedex Ground. International shipping will be
through USPS and prices depends on location.

Paypal accepted.

Chris
NOLA