Subject: [Leica] speaking of cars and photography
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 14 08:04:12 2008

On flash sites like this - a viewer must actually have an interest in
"flash" as an art form (that is to say a way of presenting dynamic
interactive content). It's a bit like watching a movie but you have
to interact with it.

It is not a means of quickly getting to text or image content.

Many people also have no patience for PDF downloads - which also have
a wonderful function in their ability to present page design as the
designer intended.

It's always a personal call whether flash or pdfs are worth the wait
and frustration.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com