Subject: [Leica] IMG: more casual portraits from hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 13 20:02:16 2008

Thank you for looking and commenting, Michiel. I recall barely being able to
get that lens back from you on one occasion over dinner.
I love those shots of my dear Mina (which is her nom de plume of course).
>From a technical standpoint they also showcase the stunning quality produced
by the M8 with the 50 asph. Strangely the low light picture of my sister in
law has received four times as many hits! Perhaps everyone was just
interested in the ISO 1250 performance.
Cheers
Geoff