Subject: [Leica] Paw 6 pictures from Iran
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 12 19:34:17 2008

Michiel Fokkema showed:

> This took some time but at last I have my pictures from the week in Iran
online. Most pictures are made on the day Platoali from the LUG guided me
through town. I'm very grateful he made time for this. It is very good to
experience that through the LUG we have friends all over the world.

>The pictures are here:

>http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/picture-a-week-2008/week-06/

Hi Michiel,

Certainly a different peaceful view of Iran than those showing Canadian
soldiers fighting against the Taliban to uphold the freedom the Iranians now
enjoy to some degree.

I wondered if under the rule of the Taliban could you roam so freely taking
pictures?

Did you encounter anything of this anti- photographer nature?

ted

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Paw 6 pictures from Iran)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Paw 6 pictures from Iran)
Reply from platoali at gmail.com (Platoali) ([Leica] Re: Paw 6 pictures from Iran)