Subject: [Leica] B&W prints from digital files
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Wed Mar 12 18:38:01 2008

I've found several labs on-line who print will print digital files onto B&W
fiber paper with traditional chemical based processing ...
http://www.dalmatianlab.com/digital/true-bw-digital-fiber-prints-pricing/
It's not cheap....

There are other labs that print on B&W RC paper....  I haven't actually
tried either yet....  I'd like any recomendations based on experience.....

Of course you could always ask Tina to print them for you.....  : )

But I really prefer most of my images in color....

Duane (Who will never buy a hummer... but wants to buy an M8-2) Birkey