Subject: [Leica] Re: Paw 6 pictures from Iran
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Wed Mar 12 13:08:12 2008

On Chahar shanbe 22 Esfand 1386, Tina Manley wrote:

> Michiel - It's very interesting to see Teheran after 30 years!  It
> doesn't look like much has changed at all.  My favorites are
> Vegetables in Bazaar and Silverware.
>
> Thanks for showing them!

Dear Tina,

Tehran is now 3 to 4 times bigger that what you  saw in 30 years before.
From
what I saw It seems a little bit uglier too. ( Although I was not born on
that times. :) ). But people are the same as what  you saw ( except women
are force to have HEJAB)

Best Regards
Ali Yazdi

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Paw 6 pictures from Iran)