Subject: [Leica] Getting "Tourists" out of shots
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Mar 11 10:46:42 2008

Thank you, Duane, for reminding all of us how simple courtesy can be
so effective.

In the video last night one of Ted's students remembers being told not
to be the "ugly Canadian" and that when out in the world he'll be
representing Canada.

I'd generalize it and say let's represent humanity as we'd like to be.
If we can all find that space inside ourselves aren't we all better
served?

Once again, thank you for the lesson, Duane.

Adam