Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spyglasses
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Mar 10 23:23:31 2008

Thanks, George.

I didn't mention it before, but I had been shooting my humble Canon 50/1.2
LTM in a dark alehouse while having lunch with a friend (he has a
Noct).  We went outside, and I saw the scene take shape across the street.
So I stopped down to f/8 and shot.  I was using a 1950s superspeed lens in
bright daylight, and I had to crop the hell out of the frame down to about
1:2 (50% onscreen). All "wrong."  But it turned out all right, and it
prints nicely at letter size.

--Peter