Subject: [Leica] photographing in the rain
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sat Mar 8 13:58:18 2008

it was pouring in philly today. www.vitalijkuprij.com and i had scheduled a
photo shoot for this afternoon weeks ago and i was hoping to do something in
fairmount park with moss and trees and such. the rain decided that we
weren't and i loathed the thought of another studio setting ... so we
meandered down to the newly vacated gas station on the corner -- i stood
under the awning with my equipment and VK stood in the rain....

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2008/vk2.jpg

charge ahead.

kc