Subject: [Leica] CAUGHT IN... Williamsburg
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Mar 7 14:05:06 2008

At 04:33 PM 3/7/2008, you wrote:

>The best bagels in my neighborhood are made by a nice Japanese couple right
>up the street on Broadway around 108th. Absolute Bagels
>I get the PUMPERNICKEL or the EVERYTHING.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

Mark-

If you go to my daughter's neighborhood on Myrtle Ave. in Brooklyn
(Clinton Hill), Bergen Bagels has bagels almost as good as Durango
Bagels in Rock Hill, SC ;-)
Boiled and baked, but they come with a Brooklyn attitude - something
we are not familiar with in the SOUTH!

http://www.myrtleavenue.org/newsPress_press_bagels.cfm

It has the advantage of being in the next block from her
apartment.  I think she lives on bagels.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/dimes_for_hunger