Subject: [Leica] No M9 in the near future
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Fri Mar 7 10:22:16 2008

I did, because I wanted to start taking digital photographs with my
Leica M lenses.

It is not like a full-frame sensor will solve all problems.  The
variations in the position of the exit pupil of lenses will mean that
the image quality in the corners will be compromised, and the will
certainly be other compromises, too.

My M8 at ISO640 and Summilux-ASPH 35mm takes far better photographs
than my M6 with Noctilux, with ISO400 film.  'nuf said.

--
Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] No M9 in the near future)