Subject: [Leica] Was: DSLR combo smaller than a M6/ Buying M8
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Mar 7 10:06:41 2008

This thread was not intended to turn into a new film-digital chew trough at
all. But some posts sound like "only with a M8 one can made good pictures
because it's the best" to me. What I can say, good pictures are neither
depending from medium nor the camera. Some of my best pics were made with a
compact fixed lens 35mm RF.

Though I used a R-D1 already 2 years before many Leica users decided to go
digital with a M8 (which, without Epson's competition, might have been
released even later), I still use film from time to time, if with a 645, M6
or vintage stuff. Just for fun. And fun might even improve your pictures!
;-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Was: DSLR combo smaller than a M6/ Buying M8)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Was: DSLR combo smaller than a M6/ Buying M8)