Subject: [Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 7 08:55:01 2008

They're available used for $4k to $4.5K.
And I'd sell a whole lot of other gear before I'd sell the M8.
It's definitely a wad of change - about the cost of 335 rolls of film
with processing.
I cannot afford the M8. I sacrificed a great deal for it.
But it has allowed me to shoot and experiment in ways and quantities
I'd never been able to do with film.
So - I've put the equivalent of $1,000 worth of film through it in
less than a year.
I could sell it today for $500 less than I paid for it.
It seems like a no-brainer for me.
YMMV

Fond regards,
George