Subject: [Leica] FS: R9 Looking for adoption.....IRS Tax Credit...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Mar 6 09:51:06 2008

Owned by one LUG member, sold to another, traded to me..... a like new R9 in
box with instructions, strap etc.  The first owner said he used it for less
than 20 rolls, the second owner for 5, me?  None.
Black chrome model....

If interested, contact me off list .......  this camera needs to be adopted
by someone that will love it and use it.....

BTW, the Federal Tax credit for Adoption is probably not valid for this
item, but you might as well try anyway..... You never know what they will
miss.......  ( That was tongue in cheek, in case any of the LUG members are
IRS folk!)

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net