Subject: [Leica] CAUGHT IN... The Train
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue Mar 4 10:29:28 2008

The Acela, actually.  I was in Washington DC for a 3-day seminar week
before last and grabbed these on the train ride back.  All were taken
with a GRD-II using manual focus and aperture priority exposure.  I
shoot RAW and fine JPG with the camera and find the JPGs are very good.

Route 128 Station.  ISO 800  I go back and forth on whether the face
in the upper right is a distraction or adds to the shot.   Any thoughts?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAUGHT+IN/R0010153-2.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/2g42la

We had heavy snow all the way from DC to Boston.  I found this snowy
marsh scene in coastal Connecticut.  The RAW color version is almost
as monochromatic as this B&W JPG.  ISO 400.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAUGHT+IN/R0010203.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/23xswm

Underway in the marshes.  ISO 400 f7.1 at 1/15th.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAUGHT+IN/R0010212.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/ysgsgu

New Haven Station.  ISO 800.   I grabbed this during the usual brief
stop.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/CAUGHT+IN/R0010194.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/2z96lv

C & C always welcome.