Subject: [Leica] OT which b&w 120 film for XXL prints?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Mar 4 05:46:10 2008

Thanks Frank

The camera I use is a Mamiya 645E with 80mm/1.9. A tripod might be necessary
especially if I use a red filter at f8-f11 and 50-125 ISO. Tonality is more
important than grain so I will stay with FP4 likely. I want to shoot
landscapes for big enlargements. People asked me if I wouldn't sell them
posters from landscape shots like in my paws.

Didier

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OT which b&w 120 film for XXL prints?)