Subject: [Leica] Frog Pond photos
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Mar 2 22:09:06 2008

>  Neither of my parents were big on the snow- and ice-related athletics,
> for some reason (ie. not much skiing, either) and so I never got in the
> habit. *cough*dad*cough*

I've always valued my legs too much to attach them to skis. I have no excuse
for not taking you to the Winter Lodge more often. I grew up in places where
the ice came to you, and you paid people to remove it, rather than having to
pay money to go skate on it.

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Frog Pond photos)
Message from elizabeth at reid.org (Elizabeth Reid) ([Leica] Frog Pond photos)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Frog Pond photos)