Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant, Bravo on TV DVD...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Mar 2 12:16:03 2008

The Ted Grant Bravo TV program... on DVD,  is brilliant, and it's a
revelation even to those who think they know the man.

Probing, sensitive, wonderfully honest... it offers touching and
sensitive insights into the man who teaches, and challenges all of us
to achieve our best at taking pictures...straight from one of the
great and original photojournalists.

In the film, we see Ted's photos, some well known, some that many of
us have never seen...and we get to hear what luminaries have to say
about this man, whom we accept as one of the boys.

We get to hear things usually saved for when it's too late, and we see
a visually stunning production about our friend.

Steve

Replies: Reply from bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([Leica] Ted Grant, Bravo on TV DVD...)