Subject: [Leica] Choices for ringflash photography
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Feb 29 22:08:07 2008

I've been looking into possibly getting a ringflash for my cameras as an
alternative flash. Alien Bees and a couple of other companies have them from
around $300 and up. Downside if you almost have to get a portable battery
pack which adds some weight. Like this D3 doesn't already weigh enough! Most
likely I'd use it on the Lika D200.

But a few clicks online lead me to this awesome amazing camera+ringflash kit!

http://www.adorama.com/CZLDPRFK.html?searchinfo=lomo&item_no=17

Sweet! Now could we get a Phase One back to work on it?

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Choices for ringflash photography)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Choices for ringflash photography)