Subject: [Leica] Erwin telling it like it may be
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Feb 28 11:44:25 2008

Some many years ago (in digital photo time - geologic time) I
subscribed to an email list called 'pro-rental.' They catered to the
medium-format-digital-back folks. They would not allow any discussion
of digital cameras under 6 megapixel. When they began the highest end
35/digital couldn't come close. Now that the size of the sensors,
megapixel count, dynamic range, bit depth, etc has narrowed between
the medium format backs and the so called full frame cameras - not a
whole lot left to talk about - the list has become virtually a ghost
town - even though they now can and do talk about the the 22 - 39 mp
gear - their/our world has changed

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com