Subject: [Leica] Can someone tell me the story and accolades that Steven Lee got, when he took over Leica?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed Feb 27 17:05:51 2008

Yes, absolutely always.  The newcomer CEO is always given a warm welcome.
I just wanted to see the comparison, of the words said at day/week 1, to
what I'm reading now.

...Vick

In reply to: Message from wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net) ([Leica] Can someone tell me the story and accolades that Steven Lee got, when he took over Leica?)