Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin telling it like it may be
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Feb 27 15:29:11 2008

It's one man's opinion.

I think the combination of product refinement and fine market
development could put the digital range finder back in the ball game.

But I'm one of the oldsters. Do the youngsters get it? want it? or do
they want the big, auto everything with a mp3 player and head phone
jack?

Interesting questions, opinions and speculations?

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com