Subject: [Leica] Mr Lee gone
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Feb 25 21:22:46 2008

Turn around managers are never gentlemanly to the employees......  They are
unmitigated monsters.

But that is why they are successful in the business of turn around.  Nice
guys finish last in those cases.....   When they leave, for whatever reason,
the old ways come back to a more or less degree.  It is the next Boss that
will set the tone.....and the future......

We will never know the truth ( maybe), but the fact remains that we have a
lot of products introduced in a short period of time, and that is good for
us users.

And we may yet get that "forever" upgrade M8 program.........but don't hold
your breath.  Forever is a LONG time.   Business plans have shorter time
constants.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Message from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] Mr Lee gone)