Subject: [Leica] Didier PAW #7, #8, #9
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Feb 25 13:18:44 2008

Thanks for looking and commenting, Philippe

my boys were rolling on the floor laughing when they saw these dangerous
weapons... they're quite common here on army and tank drill grounds.

I liked your snow pictures from today, almost abstract. actually the snow
melts, it's getting extremely warm for a february - I was jogging in zurich
today with just a t-shirt on... the crocus flowers grow, the fir trees are
already polling (!)

cheers & thanks again
Didier

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Didier PAW #7, #8, #9)