Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some scenery for those Northern Hemisphere folks
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Feb 25 06:04:38 2008

LUG folks, I've just spent half a day inside rebuilding my main computer.
Aagh, time for some sunshine.

This picture shows the isthmus joining North and South Bruny Island (looking
south) in South-Eastern Tasmania. As can be seen, to
the left is open sea, while to the right are the more shallow waters of
Isthmus Bay.

The wooden walkway towards the bottom of the stairs leads to an organised
simple hide for nature observers. The entire sand hill to
the left is a penguin rookery, with many burrows within metres of that long
flight of stairs.

<http://www.pbase.com/image/93410601>

Comments and critiques appreciated. This is again the Summicron M 28 asph on
my M7 with Provia 100F. Colour saturation is as shot,
some compensation for UV given the light temperature. Thank you to Philippe
Orlent, Michiel and others for helpful comments there.

Cheers, Geoff

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] IMG: Some scenery for those Northern Hemisphere folks)