Subject: [Leica] in which Kyle posts a Hasselblad image
From: dlridings at gmail.com (dlridings@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 22:53:15 2008

On 2/25/08, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> The EV way of working is really fun. And easy.
> Pretty soon you want other cameras which work that way.
> Like old Voigtl?nders.

The EV way of working will spoil you very, very fast. I love it. Some
people hate it.

I think in EV now. With iso 400 I find myself working with 9, 13 and
15 (with a 16 if it is bright light, 17, brighlight here in Zomba
(mountains)

The G-String club was EV 5 at iso 2400. Not much light.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] in which Kyle posts a Hasselblad image)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] in which Kyle posts a Hasselblad image)