Subject: [Leica] watertight case/bag for a C-Lux 2 (or sand, tuna and a P&S)
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Feb 24 04:16:22 2008

Same old issue, different year.
Like all you leica-wonks, I have a stable of gorgeous gear (which gets used!
so 'flame-off')

We have a family beach va-kay coming up in a month.
My canon P&S is about to kick the bucket.
What feature did I like the most??
The $90 watertight plastic case! It was great.
Ensconced in a hard plastic case, the camera went everywhere, including into
the ocean.
Just toss in the beach bag, and go. The camera baved much sand, tunafish
sandwichs and iced-tea spills.
All buttons were easily accessed and the optical plastic front was very well
made.

I am now looking at either a Lumix/ Clutz (C-lux2).
I couldn't find any maker of plastic waterproof armor.
Anyone have info?

Are those hi tech zip-lock bag looking things good?

Cheers
Eric

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] watertight case/bag for a C-Lux 2 (or sand, tuna and a P&S))
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] watertight case/bag for a C-Lux 2 (or sand, tuna and a P&S))