Subject: [Leica] what?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Feb 22 16:16:34 2008

On Feb 22, 2008, at 6:06 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:
>  I'm keeping your mail for a few months, in
> case I should want to send an 'I told you so' later ;-)

wonderful! - just keep in mind that I did not say it wasn't so

> Two quotes in the meantime attributed or known to be from Leica people
>
> 'I think this year 2008 will give us some more surprises...Best
> regards from Bonn, Germany
> Andreas J?rgensen'

I love surprises! ;~) Especially from Leica. Quite honestly: I have
had literally 10's of thousands of wonderful, positive Leica
surprises over almost 5 decades. I've only had 4 negative surprises
and each of those has been made good by the company at little to no
expense to me (however the waiting was hard because I so missed the
gear).

> 'This change of management allows Leica Camera AG to immediately
> review strategies and make changes where required.' Leica UK's MD
> David Bell tells AP. 'One of the first tasks for Dr Kaufmann will
> be to positively review all options for the M system's future.

I love the "positivelyness" ;~)

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com