Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: New TMax400 film evaluation.
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Fri Feb 15 22:21:49 2008

On Shanbe 27 Bahman 1386, Leonard Taupier wrote:

> Both films were developed in Xtol 1+1 for 8 3/4 minutes at 68 F.
> Agitation in the developer is constant for the first 30 seconds and
> then 5 seconds every 30 seconds. The negatives were scanned with a
> Nikon Coolscan 9000. Except for cropping there was no post processing
> at all. What you see is how they came out of the scanner.

I did read on the kodak site that the development time is somhow different
from the old one. I saw on the techdoc, that the proccess time should be
about 9 1/4 min for xtol 1+1.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/f4043/f4043.pdf?id=0.2.26.14.17.14.18&lc=en
http://tinyurl.com/2fnud8

If I'm wrong, please correct me.